Trentino: The rules for accessing the cable lifts require:
- Possession of the Covid-19 green certification, in accordance with the regulations in force at the time.
- The maintenance of social distancing of at least 1 metres.
- The wearing of a surgical mask or higher (FFP2), in the common areas and during transport on the cable lifts. Facilities will operate at 100% for chairlifts, 80% for cable cars and gondola lifts South-Tirol.
- Guests with a valid Green Pass (EU Covid-19 certificate), are permitted to use cable cars and lifts. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from this rule.
- All guests must keep a safe 1 metres distance to others.
- Sufficient ventilation and disinfection of the lift facilities will be ensured.
- All gondolas and cable cars are to be filled to max 80% occupancy; chairlifts may be 100% occupied, or 80% if they have weather protection bubbles.
At an altitude of 1600m, Arabba is apart of the mighty Dolomites, in the province of Belluno. It is located at the foot of Passo Pordoi and Passo Campolongo. It is a relatively quiet village with a few shops, restaurants and bars all within walking distance. This ski area is perfect for advanced skier/snowboards as it has direct access to Sella Ronda and the many black and red slopes in this area. Along the slopes there are many traditional huts to enjoy a snack and a drink. From this area it is also possible to reach Canazei in Val di Fassa, and Selva in the Val Gardena area. From the same lift it is also possible to ski over the fairly manageable blue slopes via the Passo Campolongo towards Corvara. On the other side of Arabba, the lifts give you access to Porta Vescovo Marmolada glacier.
For non skiers there are plenty of fun activities too. There is an ice rink, dog sledding, helicopter rides, ten pin bowling and snow mobile rides. Sunweb has the best range of ski packages in Arabba. From all inclusive hotels to simple apartments, there are options to suit all groups and budgets.