- ERV Travel Insurance
- What is this type of insurance
- More info about ERV
- What are my obligations?
- What is insured?
- When and how do I pay?
- How do I cancel?
What is this type of insurance?
This insurance provides a package of travel insurance benefits to cover either a single trip or in respect of an annual multi trip policy, for multiple trips, within the geographical area and the cover dates you have chosen. If you have booked insurance before August 2019, the following information applies:
More information about ERV
The information below is a summary. For more information, please see the Insurance Product Information Document or the ERV/Sunweb Policy Documents.
What are my obligations?
- You must be fit to undertake any trip to be covered under the policy.
- Ensure the policy meets your needs.
- You must take care to protect yourself and your property.
- You must tell us as soon as reasonably possible of any event which may result in a claim.
- If you need medical assistance while abroad, you must contact us before going to a medical facility (other than a pharmacy), or as soon as you can.
What is insured?
- Cancellation – up to £2,000
- Cutting Short Your Trip – up to £2,000
- Emergency Medical Expenses incl 24/7
- Assistance – up to £5 million
- Personal Accident – up to £10,000
- Missed Departure – up to £1,000
- Travel Delay – up to £150
- Personal Baggage – up to £1,000
- Baggage Delay – up to £150
- Personal Money – up to £300
- Loss of Passport – up to £250
- Catastrophe – up to £500
- Personal Liability – up to £2 million
- Legal Costs and Expenses – up to £25,000
For a full list of what is not insured, click here.
When and how do I pay?
You must pay when you buy the policy even if you are not travelling until a future date. You will be asked to pay in full at the time of booking.
How do I cancel the contract?
You can cancel this policy at any time. If you cancel within 14 days of receipt of policy documents, we will cancel the policy and refund your premium in full provided that you have not already taken your trip, made a claim or intend to make a claim.
To cancel the policy, please email email@example.com or contact ERV Customer Service Tel: +44 (0)1403 788510.