Ski holidays for beginners
If you're new to the slopes don't worry, we've got you covered
When you're heading to the slopes for the first time you're bound to be a little nervous. We've got you covered every step of the way. Below you will find information on ski holidays for beginners - what to expect, what to pack with you, and a few extras you can book to make sure you have a stress-free ski holiday.
With all flights + transfers ski holidays to France you will receive free rental bronze ski kit.
Family & friends
What essentials should I pack?
EssentialsSki holidays for beginners can be a shock. It's cold; very cold. Make sure you pack the items in the list below:
- Waterproof jacket and trousers
- Waterproof ski or snowboard socks
- Heavy sweaters
- Neck warmer
- Sunglasses and goggles
What extras should i pack?
And a few extra recommendations from the experienced skiers at Sunweb:
- Small rucksack - carry water, snacks and layers you'll take off throughout the day
- Sun-cream with high SPF; you can get sunburnt at -10°c
- Cash - ATMs can be difficult to locate
- a warm hat