There are no room types available
- On site you must pay CHF 450, a deposit - per week in local currency.
- For every booking that is made, there is one parking space included. If you would like to reserve an additional parking space, please specify this in step 4 of the booking process. Costs are €10,- per day.
There may have been changes in Covid-19 services and facilities between the time of booking and upon departure. All measures are subject to change and therefore no rights can be derived from them.
In the ski area "Les Quatres Vallees', at about 1350 metres altitude is the modern and cozy resort of Nendaz. The resort is a paradise for families with young children .
Nendaz offers a wide range of facilities on a skiing area highly suited for small children. Children are central to Nendaz. Some amenities include specialized schools, a baby lift, lift treadmill and the availability of childcare.
In addition, there's also plenty for adults to do. The ski area is varied and hikers can enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Les Quatres Vallées. Nendaz has about 70 miles of trails.
Do you want to relax after a day of skiing or snowboarding? You can use the indoor pool or go shopping in the center of Nendez . In the evening the center of Nendez comes alive. Dine at one of the many restaurants or enjoy a drink in one of the lively bars or discos.
Lesson Four Valleys is the largest ski area in Switzerland and in perfect condition. The resort consists of two parts, Printze and Televerbier. The beginners can enjoy themselves towards the areas La Tzoumaz and Verbier. The more advanced winter sports fanatics can be found on the two super-steep slopes of Mont Gele.
For off-piste possibilities you can find wide pistes in Veysonnaz and steep slopes in Verbier. The highest descent you can make starts at an altitude of 2530 meters. The Alpine descent "Piste de l'Ours' will take you to the village.
Partly due to the Mont Fort glacier the ski resort of Les Four Valleys is sure to have proper snow. In total, this is the largest ski area in Switzerland, with nearly 409 kilometers of slopes. You will really enjoy yourself here during your holiday!
Everything closes at 19:00
This information has been carefully compiled by Sunweb based on information provided by the local authorities. Since the measures mentioned are subject to constant change, no rights can be derived from this and Sunweb accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of this information.
Persons arriving in Switzerland from a country or region with a high risk of infection, must present a valid proof of a negative PCR test result, that is no more than 72 hours old. All persons arriving by air, even from a country that is not considered high risk, must be able to show a negative PCR test result before boarding the plane. In the following cases you are exempt from the quarantine requirements in Switzerland and the test requirement at the Swiss border:
- You can prove that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Your vaccination must be authorized in Switzerland. This exemption applies for six months from the time that you are fully vaccinated.
- Children and young people aged under 16.
- You can prove that you have had a coronavirus infection and have recovered. This exemption applies for six months from the end of the isolation period (the 11th day after the positive test result).
You must complete the entry form if one of the following applies to you:
- You are entering Switzerland by rail, bus or coach, boat or air. This also includes a stopover in Switzerland, for example air travelers who have to change flight.
- You have stayed in a country or area with an increased risk of infection in the ten days before entering Switzerland. The entry form must also be filled out for children. They can be included on the form of an adult travelling with them. https://swissplf.admin.ch/home
Increased restrictions for international travel, due to identification of a new variant of the virus Covid-19. The rules differ between England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Please visit GOV.UK for more information.
In some cases, the contact details of travelers will be collected upon their arrival in Switzerland. The collection of contact details affects all airline passengers, as well as coach passengers, from countries with an increased risk of infection.
We could not find any flight info
You cannot book ski and snowboard lessons in advance. You can arrange this yourself in resort.
Ski lessons 6 days 2,5 hours lessons per day adults CHF 215 *
Ski lessons 6 days à 2.5 hours lessons per day children (6-12 years) CHF 215.- *
Ski lessons 6 days à 2 hours lessons per day children (3-5 years) CHF 175 *
Snowboard lessons 6 days 2.5 hours lessons per day adults and children (from 8 years) CHF 215, - *
You cannot book ski and snowboard equipment in advance. You can arrange this yourself in resort.
6 days skis, boots and poles - Basic around CHF 250 *
6 days skis, boots and poles - Top around CHF 300 *
Snowboard rental adults:
6 days snowboard and shoes around CHF 250 *
6 days snowboard around CHF 160 *
Equipment rental children:
6 days skis, boots and poles around CHF 81 *
6 days snowboard and shoes around CHF 120 *
* prices are target prices and subject to change.
Would you like to receive an email as soon as the prices for this accommodation are available for 2021/2022? If so, sign-up for free with your email address.
Great! We will let you know as soon as this accommodation is bookable for Winter 2021/2022.
Unfortunately something went wrong...