Everything closes at 19:00
This information has been carefully compiled by Sunweb based on information provided by the local authorities. Since the measures mentioned are subject to constant change, no rights can be derived from this and Sunweb accepts no liability for any damage resulting from the use of this information.
Persons arriving in Switzerland from a country or region with a high risk of infection, must present a valid proof of a negative PCR test result, that is no more than 72 hours old. All persons arriving by air, even from a country that is not considered high risk, must be able to show a negative PCR test result before boarding the plane. In the following cases you are exempt from the quarantine requirements in Switzerland and the test requirement at the Swiss border:
- You can prove that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Your vaccination must be authorized in Switzerland. This exemption applies for six months from the time that you are fully vaccinated.
- Children and young people aged under 16.
- You can prove that you have had a coronavirus infection and have recovered. This exemption applies for six months from the end of the isolation period (the 11th day after the positive test result).
You must complete the entry form if one of the following applies to you:
- You are entering Switzerland by rail, bus or coach, boat or air. This also includes a stopover in Switzerland, for example air travelers who have to change flight.
- You have stayed in a country or area with an increased risk of infection in the ten days before entering Switzerland. The entry form must also be filled out for children. They can be included on the form of an adult travelling with them. https://swissplf.admin.ch/home
Increased restrictions for international travel, due to identification of a new variant of the virus Covid-19. The rules differ between England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Please visit GOV.UK for more information.
In some cases, the contact details of travelers will be collected upon their arrival in Switzerland. The collection of contact details affects all airline passengers, as well as coach passengers, from countries with an increased risk of infection.
In the ski area "Les Quatres Vallees', at about 1350 metres altitude is the modern and cozy resort of Nendaz. The resort is a paradise for families with young children .
Nendaz offers a wide range of facilities on a skiing area highly suited for small children. Children are central to Nendaz. Some amenities include specialized schools, a baby lift, lift treadmill and the availability of childcare.
In addition, there's also plenty for adults to do. The ski area is varied and hikers can enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Les Quatres Vallées. Nendaz has about 70 miles of trails.
Do you want to relax after a day of skiing or snowboarding? You can use the indoor pool or go shopping in the center of Nendez . In the evening the center of Nendez comes alive. Dine at one of the many restaurants or enjoy a drink in one of the lively bars or discos.