Trentino: The rules for accessing the cable lifts require:
- Possession of the Covid-19 green certification, in accordance with the regulations in force at the time.
- The maintenance of social distancing of at least 1 metres.
- The wearing of a surgical mask or higher (FFP2), in the common areas and during transport on the cable lifts. Facilities will operate at 100% for chairlifts, 80% for cable cars and gondola lifts South-Tirol.
- Guests with a valid Green Pass (EU Covid-19 certificate), are permitted to use cable cars and lifts. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from this rule.
- All guests must keep a safe 1 metres distance to others.
- Sufficient ventilation and disinfection of the lift facilities will be ensured.
- All gondolas and cable cars are to be filled to max 80% occupancy; chairlifts may be 100% occupied, or 80% if they have weather protection bubbles.
Valtournenche is an authentic mountain village located at the foot of the Matterhorn. The village is characterized by old and rustic houses, a white bell tower and tombstones made on the walls to commemorate the Alpine guides of the valley. In this beautiful village, there is still an old and traditional atmosphere.
The gondola “Valtournenche-Salette” gives you access to the ski areas Breuil-Cervinia and Zermatt (Switzerland). Thanks to the connection with these ski areas, you can enjoy up to 200 kilometres of varied ski slopes. After a beautiful day on the skis, find a nice and authentic restaurant for a delicious traditional Italian dinner. For example, try the cosy restaurant Foyer des Guides.
Do you like history? Do not forget to visit the Saint Anthony church and the museum Maison de l'alpage. The church is characterized by the white bell tower and the museum teaches you about the traditional mountain lifestyle from several centuries ago.