Your Sunweb ski holiday is 100% flexible. For any reason, up to 6 weeks before departure, you can simply change or rebook your ski holiday free of charge.
Rebooking means your holiday can be changed or rebooked free of charge without any reason.
Exchange voucher - conditions
You will receive the Sunweb Exchange Refund Credit Note because, due to the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus, you have the flexibility to rebook the original holiday that you have booked at Sunweb Group GmbH, without giving a reason. You will only be able to do this exchange once and you will receive an exchange voucher if your new holiday is cheaper than your original holiday.
The issue date of this voucher is the date of the new booking. With this voucher, you can rebook a new holiday or book extras (luggage, car rental, lessons, ski material). If you cannot find a suitable holiday, we will refund the relevant amount to you no later than 12 months after the issue date.
The voucher is a unique code that will be sent by e-mail to the lead booker of the original package. The lead booker is the person who made the original booking. Only the lead booker can redeem the voucher. The lead booker is therefore responsible for the code and accountable for any unauthorised usage. If the lead booker discovers unauthorised usage of the voucher, this must be reported to us immediately. The voucher is strictly personal and cannot be transferred to a third party.
The voucher can be used as a means of payment for any holiday offered by Sunweb Group.
The general terms and conditions of Sunweb apply to your newly booked trip. When making the new booking, you are agreeing to our general terms and conditions.
In the unlikely event that your newly booked holiday is also cancelled, by us or by yourself, and you are entitled to a refund, Sunweb will pay this amount in the form of a voucher. You agree to this when making the new booking.
The value of your exchange voucher is equal to the total difference in price between your original holiday and the new cheaper holiday.
No rights can be derived from printing and / or typing errors.
Please find a step-by-step below on how to rebook your holiday below.
1. Log into your My Sunweb account
2. Go to your booking you would like to change or rebook and click the 'exchange my holiday' button.
3. Here you can choose to rebook your holiday for a different date or travel on the same dates and opt for a different hotel or resort.
4. If you choose to change your holiday you will be able to rebook based on the current availability on our website. Simply select your chosen date and room type, and the price will be displayed automatically.
5. In step 1 select your current booking that you want to exchange and continue with the remaining booking steps.
6. Once you have completed your new booking, your previous booking will be cancelled. Refresh your My Sunweb page, or reopen it to review the cancellation. The process of rebooking your reservation can take up to approximately 1 hour.
7. You will recieve two confirmation emails. The first will confirm your new booking, the second will confirm your previous holiday has been cancelled. These emails can take upto 1 hour to reach you.
Please note: Your new reservation will appear as if it had been paid for by a voucher. You will receive a confirmation email a few minutes after completing your booking. If the price of your new holiday is lower than the price of the original holiday, you will receive a Sunweb voucher for the difference in price. If the price of your new holiday is higher than the price of your original holiday, you will have to pay the difference.