Your Sunweb ski holiday is 100% flexible. For any reason, up to 6 weeks before departure, you can simply change or rebook your ski holiday free of charge. Or at the time of booking, you can choose to purchase Sunwebs Flex Pack for £20 and adjust or rebook your holiday up to 2 weeks before departure. Didn't use the Flex Pack? Then we will refund you in the form of a credit note.
Rebooking means your holiday can be changed or rebooked without any reason.
Exchange credit note - conditions
You get the Sunweb exchange credit note because you booked your holiday with the Flex Pack Service and you or a) rebooked to another package holiday that is cheaper than the original trip, or b) didn't use the Flex Pack Service.
The issue date of this credit note is the date of the new booking. With this credit note, you can rebook a new holiday or book extras (luggage, car rental, lessons, ski material). If you cannot find a suitable holiday, we will refund the relevant amount to you no later than 12 months after the issue date. After this period, the credit note expires. The credit note does not entitle you to a payout. The credit note is not covered against insolvency.
The credit note is a unique code that will be sent by e-mail to the lead booker of the original package. The lead booker is the person who made the original booking. Only the lead booker can redeem the credit note. The lead booker is therefore responsible for the code and accountable for any unauthorised usage. If the lead booker discovers unauthorised usage of the credit note, this must be reported to us immediately. The credit note is strictly personal and cannot be transferred to a third party.
The credit note can be used as a means of payment for any holiday offered by Sunweb Group.
The general terms and conditions of Sunweb apply to your newly booked trip. When making the new booking, you are agreeing to our general terms and conditions.
The value of your exchange credit note is either, a) equal to the total difference in price between your original holiday and the new cheaper holiday, or b) the value of the unused Flex Pack Service.
No rights can be derived from printing and / or typing errors.
Please find a step-by-step below on how to rebook your holiday below. (CHECK ARE THESE STILL CORRECT - SAME AS EXCHANGE G)
1. Log into your My Sunweb account
2. Go to your booking you would like to change or rebook and click the 'exchange my holiday' button.
3. Here you can choose to rebook your holiday for a different date or travel on the same dates and opt for a different hotel or resort.
4. If you choose to change your holiday you will be able to rebook based on the current availability on our website. Simply select your chosen date and room type, and the price will be displayed automatically.
5. In step 1 select your current booking that you want to exchange and continue with the remaining booking steps.
6. Once you have completed your new booking, your previous booking will be cancelled. Refresh your My Sunweb page, or reopen it to review the cancellation. The process of rebooking your reservation can take up to approximately 1 hour.
7. You will receive two confirmation emails. The first will confirm your new booking, the second will confirm your previous holiday has been cancelled. These emails can take up to 1 hour to reach you.
Please note: Your new reservation will appear as if it had been paid for by a credit note. You will receive a confirmation email a few minutes after completing your booking. If the price of your new holiday is lower than the price of the original holiday, you will receive an exchange credit note for the difference in price. If the price of your new holiday is higher than the price of your original holiday, you will have to pay the difference.