A Refund Credit Note entitles you to rebook a holiday at a future date or receive a cash refund by 31st December 2020 if you holiday was cancelled in 19/20 winter season. It also retains the financial protection that you had with your original booking. If your original booking, for example a package holiday with flights, came with SGR financial protection, the Refund Credit Note will still provide this protection. If your original booking came with ABTA financial protection, for example a self-drive holiday, the Refund Credit Note will still provide this protection.
Are you ready to book a new holiday for this upcoming winter? If so, we I would like to offer you an additional 10% value on your credit note as a thank you for your ongoing patience and support during this extraordinary time. You can already find your extra 10% value in your MySunwebaccount. With our unique Price Guarantee we promise that you will be able to rebook the same holiday for the exact same price using your financially protected Refund Credit Note.
How do I redeem my Refund Credit Note?
- Your Refund Credit Note can be redeemed as a payment method in booking Step 4, after you have confirmed your booking.
-The value of your Refund Credit Note will be worth 10% more than theoriginalvalue. This bonus was added to your credit note on 31/8/2020 and is visible in MySunweb.
- If your Refund Credit Note value is less than the price of the holiday, you will be required to pay the difference.
- If the value of the Refund Credit Note exceeds the price of the holiday, the remaining amount will remain valid for another year.
- You can check the balance of your Refund Credit note by filling in the code and personal details here.
How do I request a refund?
- Refunds can be requested via your My Sunweb account.
The latest mountain news & great offers from Sunweb
Register to get the most up to date news from ski areas and relevant travel information from local governments. Be the first to know about our special offers and unique deals.
*Even if you choose 'Limited' you can use our website without any problems. If you use other options to manage cookies and targeted advertisements, this may affect the functionality of our website. These kinds of other options are for example youronlinechoices.com, where you can decide per network or see your ads based on your previous website visit and interests. You can also remove cookies from your device by following the explanation for your browser:Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari (macOS), Safari (iOS), Opera.