There are several conditions associated with the additional 10% bonus that has been added to your Refund Credit Note or Holiday Refund Note.
- You can see the value of your refund note in 'My Sunweb'. You will see that the original value (the amount you paid for your cancelled trip) has been increased by 10%
- The extra 10% is not covered by ABTA or SGR. This means that in the event of bankruptcy, you will only be reimbursed the original value, ie the amount you paid for your cancelled trip, and not the extra 10%. It is not possible to apply for a refund of the extra 10%.
- The 10% bonus expires at the same time as the refund note. You will find the expiration date on your Refund Credit Note or Holiday Refund Note in 'My Sunweb'.
- Only the lead booker manager will receive the 10% bonus and you will only receive it once.
- Sunweb reserves the right to reject the use of the bonus as well as take legal action if we suspect misuse of the extra 10% bonus.
- The bonus can only be used for travel bookings offered by Sunweb Group GmbH ('Sunweb'). The general terms and conditions that apply to the new travel booking.
- Sunweb Group reserves the right to terminate this bonus as well as change the terms of the Refund Credit Note or Holiday Refund Note and this bonus of 10%. If there are changes to the terms, these will be published by Sunweb via our website.