Conditions for all new bookings & the Cash Refund Guarantee as a result of COVID-19 for new bookings as well as Refund Credit Noteholders
- If the foreign travel advice changes within 14 days of your departure, due to COVID-19, you will get a cash refund within 14 days. If applicable, you will get an email from us with further instructions.
- Sunweb will follow the foreign travel advice as published on GOV.UK - if it is not possible to travel to a destination, you will be able to request a full refund within 14 days of your departure date.
- If you book a last-minute ski holiday (within 6 weeks before departure) and your holiday destination already has negative travel advice, you will not be entitled to a cash refund and will be issued with a Holiday Refund Note.
- The Cash Back Guarantee applies to all new bookings made after 24 September 2020 with a departure date during winter 2020/2021. Your holiday will need to fall between15 Dec 2020 and 15 May 2021.
- The lead booker will be able to request the refund via My Sunweb within 14 days of the original departure date.
- Sunweb will refund the full amount paid within 14 days of confirming the banking details of the lead booker.
- The Cash Back Guarantee applies to all destinations in France, Austria, Italy, Andorra and Switzerland.
- The Cash Back Guarantee applies to both self-drive and flight-inclusive package holidays.
1. If negative travel advice is announced for your destination and it is 14 days or less before your holiday is due to start, please wait for further instructions from us. You will be informed via email.
2. Choose your holiday which is due to start in 14 days or less and the option to cancel and get a full cash refund will be available to you.
3. Follow the prompts within your My Sunweb account and wait for further instructions with regards to the confirming your banking details.
4. Your money will be refunded within 14 days (of confirmation of your banking details).